Nutrition for Life is a nutrition and cooking program created by Dr. Oemil Rodriguez MD, nutrition specialist and professional athlete of the IFBB Pro League and Chef Isahaim Muñoz, Athlete and certified IFBB trainer who seeks to educate the consumer on nutrition and making healthy dishes in an entertaining and fun way.
The objectives of Nutrition for Life courses are:
1. Teach people the application and implementation of healthy eating in the daily routine.
2. Teach how to choose healthy foods and how to substitute favorite recipes in order to convert them into foods with better nutritional quality.
3. Motivation through our actions so they can lead a healthy lifestyle.
4. Create a community that supports all the necessary tools to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
It is more than a cooking class, here you will learn:
· Basic nutrition
· Healthy recipes, easy to make even for you that you do not like cooking.
· How to read labels
· Hot to prepare your own meal plan.
· Learn what are Macronutrients and Micronutrients.
IT'S NOT DIET! IS KNOWING TO EAT